Native Juice and Whole Foods is a whole food, organic food and healthy living oriented business based in Accra, Ghana and founded by Ghanaian-British, Rosina Roberts Mensah. In 2014, she partnered with a friend to establish a healthy smoothie bar located inside one of Accra’s well established gyms. The bar served healthy smoothies, juices, teas, coffee and snacks. In 2015, and in progression of her business, she embarked on selling packaged, organic, gluten-free and whole foods.
From their website:
… is an endeavour of Rosina Roberts-Mensah who has developed a passion for the organic and wholefood industry since the 1990s when interest in healthier food options began to concern people worldwide.
Native Juice & Whole Foods is a natural progression from Rosina’s experience and interest in the wholefood and organic foods market and healthy living which continues to experience exceptional growth both worldwide and in the local Ghanaian market.
Native Juice and Whole Foods services according to their website include:
- Gluten free, organic and whole foods
- Tailored detox programmes
- Smoothies and fresh juices
- Corporate and private functions
- Organic and gluten free packaged foods such as quinoa, buckwheat, pasta, rice, seeds, cereals, snacks
- Delivery services (within Accra and its Environs, The Mining Areas. We can also deliver to other regions)
See more Food business entries here.